
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Mr. & Mrs. Griffin
So I hope this doesn't bore you that I am posting so many pictures, but I can't help it because we are FINALLY married and we are SO HAPPY!! We had such an amazing photographer. I just love her! Here name is Abbey Khyl. She does amazing work and makes your photo session so much fun for you! We are waiting for our pictures from the wedding day. I can't wait to see them. I hope everyone is having a wonderful fall so far! Thanks again to all of you who were there for us on our special day. It meant a lot to see you guys. (Silver & Teri: Thanks a million!!!) We love you guys!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













16 comments:
gorgeous pictures!! I'm glad everything went well for you on your big day! It looks like you are in New Harmony in one of those pictures in front of the Kolobs. Ü You look great!
YAY! I am still so excited for you guys. I love all of those pics. She really did do a great job. Congrats again you guys!
your pictures are so pretty! i love your dress. congrats to you guys!
So pretty, just love them. It was such a special day to be aprt of. We are so happy for you both. Tell Grif I am still waiting for the caramel apple recipie. Talk to you guys soon.
Your pictures look amazing! I'm glad you guys are so happy! Michelle
Congrats you guys look great. I LOVE the pictures.
WOW can I say beautiful! You two look great~ I love the boots the horse everything!! Im sorry I missed it! CONGRATS!!!
They are so gorgeous. I am glad you posted some pics so I could see how pretty they are. The photographer is amazing they are unique and very beautiful
Karen you look SO Gorgeous!!! I love all of them:) I'm so glad you posted all of them, make sure you post more from the actual day k? I'm so happy for you, Isn't being married the best!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!! I love your pictures!!!! I want to get remarried to skip now, those turned out sooooo goood!!!! I was wondering how her work is, now I know LOVE THEM!! Congrats again!!
Okay Karen, I see your blog everywehre and I just have to say "hi!" This is Michele Knight (savage). 'Member me? I haven't seen you in years. Good ol' young womens days!! Congrats on the wedding! You're gorgeous! Send me your email address so I can invite you to see my blog. K?
~Michele
Michele!! You should leave your email address so I can send mine to you :) Silly!
Jason,
This is Amber Faux. I found your blog through Rick's blog. Congrats on your wedding. Your wife was well worth the wait. She is beautiful! I love your wedding pictures. Looks like life is good. I am really happy for you.
Amber
Your pictures are so beautiful! I'm so excited for you. I found your blog on Brittney Romney's blog. I've wanted to get in touch with you and I don't know what I did with your number! Anyways we are going to have a fun Bunko this month and want you to come so call me if you still have my number from when you called me for the cookie salad recipe!! or email me at brittanyhoyt@gmail.com
Karen you look sooooo beautiful and you both look so happy! Miss your guts!
Hey...your pictures are so pretty! And your wedding was beautiful. I`m glad I was able to go see you guys. I`m seriously so happy for you! Let us know if you ever want to get together.
Post a Comment