




Jason, Brace, and I went to Vegas on Friday to go to the National Finals Rodeo and to Cowboy Christmas. It was so nice to get away, but we were all reminded how much we really don't like Vegas.... We went to Cowboy Christmas. the NFR, Bass Pro Shop, and then had to stay in St. George for a couple hours on our way back. They had the freeway shut down for a couple hours so we headed back to SG for some more fun! It is going to be hard when Brace leaves on his mission but it will also be so fun to write him and send him packages. Jason and Brace kept each other laughing so hard the whole time that it definately made the trip worth while. Most of our pictures that we took didn't turn out good at all (thanks to me being in them...) :) The third picture down is Jason and I with the big draft horses in the back that they had for part of the entertainment at the NFR. Right after Brace took the picture the horse reached through the bars and grab a mouth full of my hair and started pulling it!!! That would have made a great picture I'm sure... So here are just a few of our weekend.

5 comments:
Looks like you had a good time. I agree with you, Vegas is terrible, especially during the NFR. Either way, I'll bet it seemed good to get away.
I just read your comment- it make me laugh...There is a bit more to the story, so send me an email address and I'll tell you more. And, look at it his way, at least it's somewhat "temporary."
Hey Karen! I'm glad I found your blog, it has been fun to look at all your pics! Your wedding pics are gorgeous!
Hey Karen! I can totally make that vinyl for you, but it will probably be after Christmas if that's okay. Things are a little crazy around here. Do you want all 3 labels? You can e-mail me at vinyldecor@ymail.com Thanks!
Hey! If I were you, I wouldn't buy any books this semester besides the little pocket book for critical care cause you never use any of them! Let me know how your semester ends up!
Post a Comment