
I know my posts haven't been the most exciting lately but Jason and I are excited about this one. Jason hasn't been back to his mission since he got home and so we just decided to be sparatic the other day and buy tickets to go back. We weren't able to get much of a honeymoon when we got married because I had to be to school again on monday, so this will be so fun for us to get away. We are going over my spring break and I can't wait! Him and my dad were talking about the space needle in Seattle and I am embarrassed to admit, but I thought that it was some place that the space ships took off.... Needless to say, I think my dad was a little ashamed to admit I was his daughter when he had to explain to me what the space needle really was... OOPS! haha. We are excited to go though. I definately will need a break this semester before I seriously lose my mind. It has been insainly busy and exhausting... I am precepting now at the hospital. I do eleven 12 hour shifts on med surg and then 8 critical care shifts. I have learned a ton, but don't feel like I am as up to par as I should be. I have definately seen some awesome things and had some neat experiences so far though. It definately wears you out though, so it will be fun to get away!! Hope everyone is doing great!
Oh! I can't get my main picture to take up the full border at the time like it used to be... Does anyone know how to fix that? I have been trying and trying and have had NO luck!

6 comments:
Karen, you are too funny. That is something I would say about the space needle.. Hope you guys are doing good. Have fun on your trip, sounds exciting..
That will be a great trip - I don't know how to make your picture bigger, but there is a way to remove the border. You can also try to deleted it then add it agian and either click teh "shrink to fit, or if it is clicked, un click it - does that make sense? let me know if you need help. P.S. Is you see McDreamy, ... :)
Karen I'm so excited for you!!! We went back to Brian's mission last fall and it was the most amazing experience. It made me admire Brian that much more!!! It was humbling too!! I hope your trip is awesome! I am having the same trouble with my picture if you figure it out let me know!
Karen, who took your bridal pictures? They are absolutely amazing!! Nate keeps wanting to go to Seattle, his sister used to live there and he fell in love when he went to visit her once. You'll have to tell me how it is. P.S. I'm adding you to my blog so stalking you is easier!
Hey lady I have to find your blog to know whats goin on with ya! Exciting trip comin up!
You can call me anytime you have questions. I studied a ton for the predictor, but didn't find that the test was too overwhelming. If you know your core content from Hurst, you'll be fine. Let me know if you have anymore questions. My number is 801-367-9684.
Post a Comment