Friday, May 30, 2008

Ropin' Season!

These pictures are not real recent, but I thought they were appropriate to put on because the weather is finally getting nice and that means Roping for Jason! We travel around Utah and to Oklahoma for the finals and he has been to California and many other places. It is just a fun hobby for him and the guys in his family. I love that we share the same interests in riding. It makes it so fun for us! Jason says he doesnt want me to learn to Team Rope because he doesnt want me to lose any of my fingers! You can easily lose a finger when you dalley. He also thinks I am not coordinated enough... I think he might have a point there. I will just stick to riding and videoing him when he ropes! He has won quite a few buckles, saddles, and of course $$$$! It is a hobby that pays off in the long run ;) Good luck babe!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen! I found your blog through Malea's! How are you?! We need to do something sometime! I am glad that you have a blog! It's so easy to keep in touch!
Come visit mine sometime...we should go to lunch or something!
www.thelovellclan.blogspot.com

Jaelyn

Rachel Urie said...

not gonna lie you guys look HOT! lets get together again it was so much fun!

Todd & Chelsea said...

Hey Karen! Randomly came across your blog. Very cute. I love the photoshoot and especially the last picture. haha...way to tell him whats up. Hope to be blog buddies!

Megan Guymon said...

Karen,
Congrats on your engagement! Dan and I are happy for you. I found your blog through someone elses, I am not sure who's!!! You know just blog stalking:) Cute pictures, I love them! I loved GTU engagement video too. How sweet Jason was. I couldn't help but cry just alittle!

Dan and Megan Guymon