Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Twilight Series

Thanks to Hillary, I am addicted to the Twilight series books. I am not much of a reader other than when I read my nursing books but I cant seem to put them down!! I am sure you have all read them and I have decided it is a love hate relationship...I love Edward and I just hate him at the same time for not just biting her stinkin neck! haha that is horrible! Anyways... I am not working as much as I would like to this summer so I have lots of time and if any of you have any other good books that you recommend then let me know!! Thanks!

1 comment:

Rachel Urie said...

Karen I know what you mean, I read them all in 4 days....stupid books! I hope you guys are still coming over tonight! by the way the photos are amazing! I want Malea to take some of my kids! any way these books will get to you, watch out!