Saturday, November 1, 2008

Mission Call




Jason's little brother, Brace, received his mission call on Thursday night!! He is going to San Antonio, Texas Spanish speaking! We are all so excited for him and so proud of him. It is a perfect call for him because he will still be in the whole "cowboy" atmosphere and he gets to learn a language and stay in the states at the same time! It doesn't get better than that. Jason and I decided we are going to learn how to speak spanish so we can understand what Brace and his dad are saying back and forth to each other! (Jason's dad went Spanish speaking on a mission as well) He leaves in January so we are going to make the best of our time left with him until he leaves for 2 years! Congrats Brace!! We love you and are so excited for you to go serve the Lord and bless peoples lives!

7 comments:

Tanya said...

Congrats to little brother! He is such a nice kid. He will be a great missionary and how cool to learn Spanish. I think it would be a good idea for all of us....hopefully you make it back from your journey alright. Call me if you get a chance this week so we can talk :)

Skyler and Katie said...

My little sister's boyfriend is on the same exact mission and her best friend is headed there next month. So exciting

Webb said...

Hi Karen this is Jamie I found your blog through Hillary. It turned out so cute. Just wanted to say Hi Hope everything is going well for you guys.

dawn spencer said...

Hey Griffin's, I was blog surffin and came across yours. Congrats to you guys. You look really pretty in all you wedding pics!! love your blog it's really cute! you can check us out @ dandjspencer.blogspot.com
C-ya Dawn!

Brittany said...

Hey Karen! We need to get together! I was wondering if you would put a link to my website on your blog???? It is www.babyblossom.biz Thanks

Travis and Malea said...

KAREN!!! I'm dying to see some pictures of the new hair cut. I've been on your blog everyday since you told me!!! When you gonna update this thing girl?! :) JK I know you are busy. But for real I need to see your hair. So hurry. Please.

Mmmuah. Love you!

Brian and Megan said...

Hey Karen we are ready to hang out whenever you guys are! That is exciting about Jason's brother.