Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving











This year we went to Escalante for Thanksgiving. We had about 35 people there and it was a lot of fun. Jason had a turkey bowl football game while I helped Jason's mom with the pies and rolls. We had to come back that night because Jason had a lot to get done with his mortgages and I had to hit the black friday sales with my mom! By the way, thanks for your help with my tree mom... So now that Thanksgiving is over it's time to start Christmas shopping and I honestly have no idea where to begin! I hope you all had a good break and that you had lots of food!! Here are a few pictures from the weekend with my cute sister in law, Kate, and my new cousin Dani! They are so much fun!! The other two are of our "first tree"! It was a lot of work getting the whole tree thing figured out but Jason was a big help in telling me where to stick all the ornaments and decorations. The picture really doesn't do it justice but it really turned out cute (considering that I had to decorate it!) Happy holidays everyone!!




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your tree is so cute!! You did a good job decorating it. I love the decorations in the back ground too. Don't ya just love the holiday madness?! :)

Sylvia said...

I love your tree it is dang cute...

Skyler and Katie said...

Hi Karen, i am just putting my blog private, I didn't want you to think I didn't want to invite you if you want an invite just let me know your email address. Thanks You look so cute.

Travis and Malea said...

Aw cute tree! And cute hair!!!!!!
Love you!

Betsy said...

I noticed your hair on Sunday too,but never had a chance to tell you. I think it looks so cute. And - I LOVE your tree. Scott and I decorate ours Sunday, and he asked me why I don't have a big fancy tree - yada, yada, I told him last night how you guys have a pretty fancy tree and he was like "See, everyone has one but us!." It was kind of funny! Anyway, have a great day.

Brian and Megan said...

I love your tree! I have not even done mine yet! We need to do something sometime. I hate Christmas shopping!

Deryck & Bree said...

How cute!! You will have to come decorate mine for me;) You need to add me so that we can keep in touch, I miss you! Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

Cute Tree!! I miss you lots! You need to see my belly! ;) Love you!

Tracy and Whitney said...

How are you guys doing, I bet your ready for the semester to be over! Well cute blog, and really cute tree! Hope all is going well!

Tracy and Whitney said...

Don't worry you'll do great next semester, you're almost done! I have a few study ideas that helped me pass the NCLEX, so if you need some let me know! We actually moved up to Salt Lake, its good, but we miss Cedar. Well good luck with school! We'll see you later!

Unknown said...

hey babe! Looks like you are the cutest decorater ever! sure love your tree and your cute cute fireplace!! I might be coming down sometime in january through march because Scottie is leaving to do an internship in Denver? I feel like I'm getting divorced or something? haha anyway i thought I'd make the most of if and come see my old friends! LOVE YA!!