Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Graduation


Well, I can officially say I am a college graduate. I never thought I would see the light at the end of the tunnel, but now I can't believe it is over with. I am not going to lie... I am a little sad. I made so many amazing friends over the last two years and I felt like we had our own little family. Graduation was awesome. Thanks for all of my family that came. It meant a lot! Thomas S. Monson was our convocation speaker and he did such a great job. His message was just what I needed to hear. We could all apply it to our lives in one way or another. My parents and my husband stood by my side through all of this and because of them, I made it!!! ( so did my girls, Carolyn and Megan!) Oh do we have quite the stories to look back on! Now it's just waiting for my test date so I can take my boards.... Honestly. I am dreading that day but hopefully I come out on top and can officially say I am a nurse. It was a long road and a fun experience. Sorry I posted so many pictures! But I just had to... :)

We did it girls!!
My cute sister in laws! Thanks for coming you guys. Jaime, we missed you!


Jason and I. Thanks to him I made it this far. He always had to talk me down when I thought I wasn't going to make it!
Megan, Carolyn and me



Me and Tanya





Some of my family at my pinning ceremony.




YAY! I finally did it!




My cute girls that helped me to stay some what sain during nursing school. Love them!







11 comments:

Heidi said...

Congrats and Happy birthday! I am super excited for you!

Tanya said...

WE MADE IT! Woo Hoo! I am so proud of both of us ha ha! Good luck on your boards. I know you will do awesome!

Danielle said...

Congrats on graduating thats awesome!

Autumn said...

I am so proud of you! I'm sure it was tough but you will be so happy when you're a Momma that you have it done. Congrats!!!

Kristi said...

OH Congrats and Happy Late Birthday!!

The York's said...

WOW look at all acheivements! I'm super proud of ya! Hope you had a good Birthday!!

Betsy said...

WAY TO GO! and, see you soon! :)

Zac & Kenz said...

Karen congrats! That is so exciting. We just got a blog so add us if you would like we would love to keep in touch. engleswhomingle.blogspot.com
kenzie Engle

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Lucky! I think I might be in school forever! LOL Good job though! Now on to more things right? :) You look great, and I am super excited for you!

Melissa said...

Hey Karen! Congrats on your graduation!! I miss you. Please let me know when you come, I would love to see you!

Michelle said...

I blog stalked ya karen hope you don't care ;0) Congrats on being a grad that's awesome good luck with your test I wish ya all the best!!