Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Scentsy

Hey everyone! I know I am due for an update and I promise I will soon! But... I am letting you all know that Scentsy is discontinueing a TON of scents so that they can add more for the new fall like that will be available end of August. Just a few of the "good scents" they are discontinueing so you have an idea: SUGAR!!!, spiced orange harvest, pomegranate orange, red delicious, toasted apple butter, blueberry cheesecake, mulberry bush, havana cabana, and the list goes on! Give me a call if you need anything. I want to have the order sent of by the end of this week if possible but can place one for ya whenever! Also, everything is 10% off!!! Let me know! 435-590-2676

5 comments:

Travis and Malea said...

Ooooo. I am in desperate need of some new scents. My house is starting to smell like spit up and diapers. Expect a call from me soon :)

Steph said...

yeah, umm, so when are you going to come see me?

Ashley said...

Hey thanks for the comment. We are actually in SLC right now. If you are up here this weekend come on by!

Melissa said...

Whaaa? I had no idea we were less than 3 hours away from each other! Lets get together for sure!!

The Andersens said...

URB!!!!

***So i have a few requests***

#1.) Can you come see me? because i miss you! and i havent seen you in like 15 years.

#2.) can you put on a new post!? Because i always click on your blog hoping for some cute pictures and i get NOTHING!!

SO If you could do both of those requests sometime soon in the near future that would be wonderful :) Love ya!