After Nauvoo came a JOB! I got a job as a nurse working at the hospital in Panguitch. Yes the drive is an hour long.... It definately makes for such a long day but I really enjoy it! They keep us SUPER busy over there and you never know what will come through the doors next! It is crazy to know that I am done with nursing school and having to trust my knowledge to take care of people on my own now. I am excited to get the hang of it and to keep learning! I have seen some pretty crazy things so far!
Next.... We have been on the road quite a bit! Between ropings, Escalante, work, and traveling a little bit we have definately racked up the miles. Jason has been team roping not near as much as he did the last couple years but we went to a few this year and also to a few rodeos. And... he is doing SO GOOD! Jason and his brother in law won the rodeo in Wayne County and it was a lot of fun for them!
Projects, Projects, Projects.... I decided to get busy on the house even though it has been a slow process, it is starting to come around! I decided to take all our kitchen cupboards down and sand them and redue them! I will have to post a complete look when I am finished but so far it is looking good! We are excited for the change and for the mess to be gone! I have been keeping busy with canning as well. I bottled butter one week, apple pie filling the next, and hopefully with in the next few weeks will be doing pears, apple sauce, and tomatoe juice. We will see if the ambition holds up!
For now, I think this is a pretty decent update of a few things that we have been up to.... Hopefully more exciting stories will come to follow this post!
The WIN in Wayne County





The ugly gold cupboards. Ready for a change!

5 comments:
I think your full of it, your lives are not boring you guys are always going! We really do need to get together soon and hang out. Next time take me to Illinois with you okay.
Danielle cracks me up - I don't think she cares where she goes as long as she travels! Anyway - I loved reading the update and seeing the pictures!
I love that you're working in Panguitch, that's awesome! I did my preceptorship there and loved it, I'm hoping if we have to move to Circleville I can get a job over there.
http://chancandkayleigh.blogspot.com/ check it out!!
FINALLY YOU UPDATED!! I think you forgot one thing though. HEHE
Post a Comment