Sunday, January 24, 2010

20 Weeks



I am officially half way there! Today I hit my 20 week mark and I can't believe it has come this fast. Everyday I try telling myself that I need to get busy with the shopping, list making, babies room, organizing and the list goes ON! But.... for now I am just enjoying being pregnant and feeling my little girl kick and move( like crazy!). A few friends have asked me to post some pictures of my belly at this point, so here they are!
Everything else in our busy lives are going great. Jason is keeping busy with Mortgages (if you know anyone looking to buy or refinance, have them give him a call!) He hasn't been able to ride the horses at all lately with this weather and I can tell he is starting to become a lot more ansy for Spring! I think we all are though!
I am still working over in Panguitch as a nurse. I really enjoy it but am not working a whole lot right now. The rush of not knowing what is going to walk through those doors and the unknown of how slammed you might be is still something I am getting used to. I really do enjoy it though!

Yesterday was my oldest niece, Kelcey's, wedding. She was an absolutely gorgeous bride. Everything about the reception went so well and I am so happy for them. We had such a fun time hanging out with the family and sharing their big day with them. I love her so much!!

Well, that is all the excitement in our lives for now!!!

13 comments:

Melissa said...

Your tum is so cute! I can't wait to see the little gal!!

Colby~Megan~Hayden said...

Wow! Wish my belly would have looked like that at 20 weeks! Then maybe I wouldn't be so huge right now!! I'm so excited to go shopping for our little girls soon!! I found out how to make this way cute mobile- I'll have to show you it onlin so we can do it along with our other little projects!!!

Brittany said...

Oh your little belly looks so cute! I can't believe you are 20 weeks you are so little. I'm so excited for you!

Brittany said...

It would be best to just look on my website and then call me at 590-9436 or email me babyblossombiz@gmail.com your order. I want to give you 15% off. I can't wait to see you, it really has been a long time.

Tanya said...

Oh gosh...you look like you just ate a big lunch! Can hardly tell you are pregnant. CUTE!

Carrie Randall said...

Karen, you're tiny! You are so cute when you're pregnant(and when you're not):)

Collin & Breena said...

You look sooo good! I wish I looked like that! I am just getting fat everywhere but you look good and in shape! So do you have a name picked out yet for your girl??? My due date was June 7th but he just changed it to June 5th! I will be 23 weeks on Saturday. That is weird that we are that far off! Your still due in June right?

Logan and Danielle said...

I know seriously its been since freakin Christmas since we have seen you guys!! I really want to come to Cedar and hang out...that would be so fun. We need a "date" night :)ha What are you guys doing this weekend?? Anything fun? Oh and by the way...you look SO good! I love your little pregnant belly :)

Brett and Hillary said...

Ahhhh you are so cute pregnant! I love it! I am going to be in Cedar next week, lets go to lunch or something! Love ya

PiepersRus said...

Isn't it exciting. Karen I'm excited for you guys. It's a lot of fun. I only wish my tummy was that small. I get bigger faster with each child. Good grief I look 9 months in comparison. Well congrats. It's all down hill from here.

Collin & Breena said...

Hey girl! I need to get your address so I can send you an invite to my baby shower! It won't be until the end of April but I'm trying to be proactive and get it done! ha. That's crazy they changed your due date again! Hopefully no more changing! Have you gotten your bedding or your crib yet? I can't wait to see it!

The Swindlehurst's said...

Where the heck is your belly?? You look so stinking cute you are tiny!! Im so happy for you guys! Congrats:)

Meagan said...

You are so stinki' cute. I can't believe how little you are too. Congrats again.