Wednesday, March 24, 2010

BABY SHOWER!!



Hey everyone! I am getting ready to send off my baby shower invitations this weekend but I thought I would post it on here too just in case someone doesn't get theirs! It should be lots of fun since it's an open house and there will be lots of yummy food! I have the greatest friends who are putting it together for me! Hope you guys can all make it!

I am 29 weeks now! Things have gone really good so far. She is a WILD ONE in my stomach the majority of the time and really can not hold still for the life of her. According to Jason, she gets that from me! (Bless her little heart). I have been feeling great except for a sore back at times; especially after a long day of work, but it is all SO worth it. We are slowly but surely starting to get a few things together and it is starting to seem more real for Jason and I. I still have a hard time believing that I am going to be a MOM but nothing makes me more happy than knowing we are starting our little family!
We had a few names picked out that we liked but Jason and I kept going back to the same name so I think her name is going to be Lainey Louise Griffin. I got Lainey from Jason's middle name Delane and Louise is my moms middle name & four or five other family members on her side and it is also Jasons Grandmas name so it worked out great! She will be our little "Lainey Lou"! and we can't wait to meet her!!!

9 comments:

Collin & Breena said...

You look so cute with your belly! Lainey is such a cute name! I can't wait to see her!

Brian and Megan said...

Karen you look so cute!! I love the name Lainey. I wanted to name a little girl that so bad but Brian and I both have cousins that named their little girls lainey (and I may never have a girl) so it is out of the question. I'm glad your darling little girl gets to have such a cute name! Awesome choice!

Colby~Megan~Hayden said...

Awe!! It's about dang time!!! I hope you are having a great night at work!! I hope that I can come to your baby shower and I'm not stuck in the hospital because I've gone all the way till my due date! Ha Ha!

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

HOW FANTASTIC!!! Ah I so can't wait to see you and your cute little belly!! I hope your back gets some rest and that you are feeling good! Miss ya tons!

Travis and Malea said...

You look adorable K!!!

Betsy said...

My gifts are two/thirds ready... I am SO excited for you!

Logan and Danielle said...

You look so cute Karen!! I am sad I have to freakin work :( But don't worry...I will be around to bug you as soon as that little girl gets here :)

rickandlaurie said...

You look great Karen! I hope you are feeling okay. Lainey is a way cute name by the way. :o)

Meagan said...

You look so cute. I can't believe she is almost here. I can't wait to see pictures. Love the name you picked out too.