Sunday, May 2, 2010

Maternity Pics


I had my maternity pics done at the beginning of April but have been busy and haven't been able to get around to posting them until now! My friend Abbey Kyhl took them. She had some ideas of different styles and places she wanted to try so she picked out the outfits and we showed up! We had fun and you should really check out her work at www.abbeykyhl.com or akstudio.typepad.com. She is seriously amazing. She is who took our wedding pictures and we love her work. I have 6 weeks left to go and we are definately counting down. No, I am NOT all the way ready yet and still have lots to do but Jason and I agree that we are starting to get overly excited to see her that we don't care if we have all the shopping done yet. Things have gone really good with my pregnancy so far and we hope the last 6 weeks are the same! Can't wait to post pics of her when she gets here!












3 comments:

Steph said...

YAY, Karen I love them every single one!!!

Colby~Megan~Hayden said...

I love em!!! I can't wait to see your little girl!!

Tyler and Ashley Mortensen said...

I know this is waaaay past the point... and the little lady is here already! But Im IN LOVE with your pics! espcially the ones with your boots on!! SOOOO AMAZING.... you would go look that good and be pregnant :)