Friday, March 27, 2009

6 months!

SO HAPPY!!! This was the best day of my life!


We danced to "our song" .... "Look at your girl"....


My girls. So glad they came to spend my special day with us. We are missing a few from this picture!
YAY!



Steph and I... this picture just makes me laugh. Miss ya Steph.


Family and Friends.

Jason trying to pin my dress up for me after we walked out of the temple. I thought it was a cute picture. Love that man!!




Yesterday marked our 6 month anniversary of being married. I know most of you are probably thinking woopdeedoo! :) But I just can't believe how time flies. Being married is so much fun and so much work. It is worth every minute of it! I got to looking through a few pictures that my friend took on our wedding day and thought I would post them... The only bad thing about then and now is I think I've developed some bad eating habbits or something because I was a heck of a lot skinnier then than now... Its a bummer... haha but thats such as life I guess... or not? Ugh. Anyways I liked these pictures and haven't looked at them for a while so I thought I would post them. Thanks Malea.

9 comments:

Kristi said...

LOL I thought that the weight thing was a mith, but really I think its just being married, your happy and so its like your body changes how it gets rid of the extra. LOL but you look soo cute still I can not tell! Congrats on 6 months, thats huge, some couples are not even making it that! So YAY!!!!!

Steph said...

oooooooooohhhhhhhhh! I'm so happy that we have a picture on your blog together! I miss you. and congrats on 6 months and every day is a big deal!

Loni said...

Hi Karen!
You look so pretty on your wedding day! I am glad you commented on my blog....where do you live? Are you out in Enoch somewhere? We have not sold our washer and dryer yet, and if you know someone that would want them, that would be great! Just let me know. Oh, my due date is April 30. I am so glad to almost be done!

Tanya said...

Oh wow the time has just flown by! Congrats on six month! That is awesome. I can't wait til we get done with school so we can see more of you guys. :)

Brittany said...

Your wedding looks so beautiful. You look so pretty! I hope that everything is going good at school! Call me when you get a second to hang out!

Daphne said...

Karen! You look gorgeous in those pictures and most importantly so HAPPY! I can't believe it's already been 6th months. Thanks for commenting on my blog! Don't worry-we always have a humanitarian trip in the works so let me know when you're ready...You guys have the life down in So. Utah-we miss it. And seeing your pictures--oh it's awesome there! Tell your Dad hello from Troy and me!

The Andersens said...

Look how cute you guys are!! You were seriously a GORGEOUS bride!!! Im so happy for you and Jason... Perfect couple!! Love ya!!

p.s. when school is over can we finally hang out with you guys?!!

Logan and Danielle said...

Oh Karen....you're just so dang hot!!!!! :)

Heidi said...

I am sorry. It was a super fast trip. It would have been good to see you too. When are you coming up next?