Monday, March 9, 2009

Nothing like a good ride

My horse and the Black Diamond (donkey) :)
Jason and Quinn

Jason and me under the tree arch



Starting out the ride


Valentines Night :)



So a few weeks ago Jason and I went on a horse ride with his mom, dad and sister. We went down through the canyon in Escalante and it was so gorgeous. Jason got a kick out of my horse avoiding having to walk through the river and completely clearing it with out getting a single drop of water on him. What a wuss. I held on though and showed Jason my sweet English riding skills... Haha yeah right... It was in the least to say the most uncoordinated jump of my life. We had a great time and took some fun pictures. I cant want for it to warm up so that we can go ride more often. It was a definately needed break away from school. (Only 8 weeks left to go and I'm counting down!! Bring on that cap and gown!!!)










3 comments:

Travis and Malea said...

CUTE PICS!!!! I can't believe you will be done with school in 8 weeks! AHHH!!!!

Tanya said...

YAY for being done with school! I think that ride looks like so much fun. Hey what do you think about doing lunch one day during spring break?? Call me if you want to :)

The Andersens said...

looks like fun! you guys are so cute. always do fun things! cant wait to hear about Seattle!!