Sunday, March 22, 2009

Seattle Trip

Seattle Aquarium
This is outside the Aquarium in down town Seattle


This is at Pike Place. It is the fish market but my fish pictures didn't turn out so here is the GIANT piggy bank instead!

This is one of my favorite pictures. It is in Sedro Woolley. Jason served here and this is an Elk ranch.



Jason lived in a trailer right where he is standing. A member had a camp trailer that he let the missionaries live in. This is the Skagit River. It is so big!


Our view from Vashon Island right before we loaded on the ferry to head back to Seattle



This was the bed and breakfast that we stayed in. We stayed in the loft of the barn.



The Seattle lookout

This was one of the view from our bed and breakfast. Everything is so green I loved it!

This was the main lookout from the B & B. You can see the rest of the island better if the weather wasn't so crazy!


Do I really need to say anything about this picture? haha I just love him!

Our first ferry ride over to Vashon. It was getting dark and you can see that I was pretty much getting blown away!



Hey everyone we finally made it home from Seattle. It was a much needed vacation. It was so much fun to go visit Jason's mission and visit some of the people he knew. The weather was not the greatest but we still had so much fun together. I think I have the best husband ever... He makes everything so much fun for us. Here are a few pictures. I didn't know which ones to post?! Hope you all are doing well and enjoyed Spring Break!!

7 comments:

Tanya said...

Hey looks like you guys had so much fun... and it looks kind of cold! :) So lets just be honest~ we will probably not make it to lunch or do anything until GRADUATION. So lets just plan on that! HA HA HA! :)

Anonymous said...

Your trip looked like so much fun! Everything looks so pretty there!

Tina said...

Hey I missed you when you came in the office the other day. It looks like you guys had a good time. I'll bet it was nice to get away!!!

Betsy said...

I love the picture of him on the pig! And, I'm glad you guys are back safe! I feel like I haven't seen you in FOREVER!!

Rachel Urie said...

hey looks like you had fun, Griff is a dork by the way :) give us a call!!! it's getting warmer, oh wait no it's not call us anyway it's been a while

The York's said...

Love the pick! I need a vacation! lets all go on one. Jackson Hole!!!!

Logan and Danielle said...

Hey you little hottie!!! I finally made a blog yesterday, so you better add me to your list. Hopefully i'm cool enough :) Your blog is super cute by the way, and your Seattle trip looked like a blast!